Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 31, 2008

Wow-I didn't even realize that it had been that long since my last post. I bet I have a few relatives (like my dad) going nuts for updates. The only excuse I can offer is-school started. Lame, I know, but there it is. I get so wrapped up in finding the perfect outfits, backpacks, lunch boxes, etc., that I barely do anything else for those few weeks. I promise, I'll do better now that the first week's over.

A few bathtime shots of the boy. Converted to b/w, because my bathroom lighting sucks. And as soon as I decide on and purchase a lens with my wonderful brother's generosity, I'm going to try this again-the 85 was pretty limiting in their little bathroom. (hence the nutty crops in some of these)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

--sme said...

Look at those gorgeous long eyelashes!!!

Amy said...

I like ALL of these! Great shots, and it's good to see you again!

Mom2Drew said...

#2 makes me smile BIG time! Love that perspective. I think BnW for bathtime pics is just so classic and perfect. Your conversions look fantastic. Have you oficially decided on a lens yet?

Becky said...

I love your b/w and Josh's eyelashes. :-)

Jess said...

WHEW- I'm tellin' ya, you don't know how many days in a row I've come here and still seen your concert post and no new posts (I love your concert post, don't get me wrong, but GEEZ woman!). Thank you for something NEW to look at- and what better than THE MAN Josh himself! LOVE these shots, the b&w is SO perfect and OMG those eyelashes- *swoon*

:)

Lori said...

Holy SMOKES look at those lashes! These are wonderful! That toesie shot is the best!

KRISTIE said...

i love bubble bath pictures, the eyelash one is my fav

Joanne Fowler said...

He's so gorgeous! Love the tootsies shot! We have Pablo and the boat toys too!