Saturday, November 15, 2008

November 16, 2008

I had the pleasure of hanging out with "A" today, shooting the first session of her senior pics, and was lucky enough to have her mom come along. These 2 girls have been the biggest blessing I've received since we moved here and started this new life.

"A", I love you to pieces, and I hope these photos capture a fraction of the awesomeness I see when I look at you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jami said...

I love these! The first shot is great because it could be a crotch shot, but her hands are perfectly placed. I also adore the processing on the 1st and 4th. Your conversions are awesome too! Way to go!

Jess said...

These are great! She looks like such a fun and lively person, a true joy to be around. I love that 2nd to last pose and the last pose with her feet in focus is too awesome!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Stair shot and foot shot are my favs. There are wonderful.