Friday, November 28, 2008

November 28, 2008

Didn't stress too much over the pic process today, just kinda snapped here and there. It was nice to not be in "photographer" mode. Kids got along, adults shared some laughs. A good, simple family holiday.

The food was wonderful, especially this part:

Photobucket

That's buttermilk, pumpkin, and pecan, all courtesy of my Grandma Jean, as was the entire awesome meal. Thanks, Grams.

Tomorrow (the 28th) is a big day, here's a hint:

Photobucket

That's right, this kid turns 8. How is that possible?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori said...

Those pies looke GREAT!! :) I love the chalk message - my daughter turns 12 next week - I might borrow the idea!

Bobbi said...

Yumm pies! Happy birthday to Tina the rockstar! I hope she has an amazing, blessed day!

--sme said...

That last one has such a neat perspective to it.

pat said...

Wow--nice looking pies! And happy birthday to the cutie-pie!

~*DEB*~ said...

OMG!! I LOVE that first pic!! CUTE jenn!!