Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 8, 2008

Whew! What a crazy, busy weekend. The girls were in our church's live nativity scene as angels both Friday and Saturday night, Cory was in it as well, and I shot the whole thing both nights. I. am. exhausted.

A couple of shots of my little angels from Saturday night:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the WINNER of my caption contest is...

Angela2932!!

with the quote from Albert Camus. It was just perfect for the shot.

Angela-peamail me your e-mail address and I'll get my Vintage Blue action sent to you.

9 comments:

jewels said...

Very "angelic" :) They both look beautiful :)

Cheers,
jewels

Melissa said...

Two of the cutest Angels I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute! Love these shots!
Cari

Bobbi said...

I always knew they were angels! They are beautiful.

Amy said...

These are beautiful shots of your beautiful girls! :)

Angela2932 said...

They play the angel part so well! Now hopefully, they'll be just as sweet at home! Thank you for liking my quote submission! I'll send you a pea-mail; I'm excited about getting the action!

Becky said...

Glad you made it through your exhausting weekend. Both girls look beautiful!

Chell said...

LOL I love the earmuffs. What sweet little angels you have. Great captures!!

Jess said...

Awww! They are perfect angels! I love these!