Saturday, August 2, 2008

August 3, 2008

First of all, thank you so much for all the sweet comments on the past 2 posts. The girls loved me telling their stories. I do intend to tell Josh's story, but as I sat and thought about what to write, I realized that I couldn't tell his story-it has to do with his birth/near death, and no one could tell that story better than his daddy, who actually lived the fear that he may walk out of the hospital without his son, or his wife. So, tomorrow, Josh's song story, through the eyes and the words of his daddy.

I didn't want to fall 2 nights behind, though, so here's a shot of how the boy felt all day today-his sisters went to a day-long birthday party without him, and he was lost without them. Poor, precious baby boy.

*warning-extreme grunge ahead. I was in a "playing" mood.*

Photobucket

And...why not? An HDR shot of Tina from the playground the other day, after Amanda taught me how to bracket, taken with her fisheye. (have I whined enough that I need that lens yet?)

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kristi said...

That lip CRACKS me up!!! Poor Joshie!!

Mandy said...

Oh goodness...look at his puffy lip! Poor baby!

I love the harsh feel to this PP. Really funky.

Farrah Jobling said...

ahhh...Love the pouty lip! TOO cute!

pat said...

Man, that lip is practically a LEDGE!!! Poor sweetie. It's hard to be left behind.

Becky said...

That might be the poutiest pout I ever did see. :-D

Mom2Drew said...

FUN PPIng!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pouty lip.

IndieJane said...

He's not playing around with that pout, huh? And why do boys always have the best eyelashes? It's so not fair..

Angela2932 said...

I love your processing, and what a great photo that sad, little pout makes! I'm going to have to brace myself for tomorrow's post and get kleenex ready. . . I can tell it's going to be tough. . . .About the fish eye; I think we need a pouters club for those of us who want one and have not; your son can mentor us in pouting!

Sharon said...

LOVE that pout!!!

Jess said...

Awww, that little pucker lip is just TOO sad! Poor little man. LOVE the HDR playground shot though- those colors are FAB! I can't wait to read Josh's story. I will be sure to have my kleenex nearby...

Bobbi said...

He is such a doll! And I love the hdr, so need to try that. My dh will be so happy to know his myspace kept someone awake at night ;)