Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 20, 2008

Little man in his new hat, and some fishy fun.

Photobucket

I actually think I might like the b/w better on this one. What do you think?

Photobucket

And because Jess is a brat (but I loves her), and tagged me to post my 4th photo from my 4th blog folder:



Good Lord-maybe I should have called this post "then and now", lol. Anyway, here's my little man, blowing bubbles, and the thing I remember most about this day is how grateful and relieved I felt, because the day before, he had been flipped across the room by his sister bouncing on an air mattress, and slammed his head into the sharp corner of a nightstand. HUGE bruise and hematoma, and mild concussion, complete with throwing up. I was SO glad he was feeling good enough to be out playing, and was capturing every minute.

Ok, now to tag 4 of my own (this is the fun part):

AMANDA
KRISTI
HEATHER
CINDI

4 of my favorite people. Let's see it, girls. :D

9 comments:

Mandy said...

I just love the color actually! (ok...I love them both, but the color of the sky is so fab!) I cannot get over his GORGEOUS eyes. You always get the focus spot on!

Sharon said...

It's a "crime" not to keep those gorgeous blues in color. ;)

Cindi Koceich said...

Lovin' the hat!!! I got one for my son for our CM card photos...super, duper cute!!!

Becky said...

I actually like the color better--great sky and eyes! Of course the b/w is great too, but I like the color better.

Lori said...

I gotta disagree with you, cause I love that color!!!

Jess said...

Ha ha ha... I love being a brat! LOL! These are AWESOME. I have to say I love the color version of the first shot- as much as I LOOOOVE your b&ws the color one just cries out to me! :) And OMG... little Joshie blowing bubbles! He is just the SWEETEST thing, and thank GOD he was ok after being tossed! They do love to scare us, huh?

pat said...

I like both of them--I always have a hard time deciding with your shots, because they look so great either way. I REMEMBER the head incident--that was sooo scary!

Janni said...

I linked to your blog from a twopeas discussion on the Canon XT. Your little man is gorgeous. I can't believe the sparkle in his eyes. I wish I knew how to capture it in my little men.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

Bobbi said...

I gotta go color here, his eyes are too pretty. That hat is awesome. I need a newsboy cap for Keats.

I love your tagged photo, he has grown so much..mine is going to be scary lol.