Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!

I got the chance to see one of my best friends from college today-she was in from North Carolina to see friends and family. She's the reason I have Cory (our matchmaker), and I hadn't seen her in 11 years. I didn't want to ever let her go.

She has 2 of the most gorgeous baby girls I've ever seen, and though I didn't get to snap too many pictures today (due to the wet, freezing drizzle weather) I did have to get my camera out to snap these 2 lovebirds as they ran down the sidewalk.

Josh and his girlfriend Reagan. There were lots of hugs, kisses, dancing, and giggling involved. I don't know how these 2 are going to stand being so far apart:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the composition of this shot!

Amy said...

What a precious shot and your pp'ing is great! :)

pat said...

What an adorable photo, Jenn. Love the fact that the clasped hands are the focal center. The slightly faded pp on this is wonderful!