Friday, December 26, 2008

December 27, 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas-I know we did. I took a break from the camera, with the exception of a few snapshots of the kids opening presents, just to catch the joy on their faces. Didn't even bring my camera to my mom's house later in the day.

One of the boy's favorite gifts is his monkey blanket from Grandma Cathy and Grandma Jean (my mom and my grandma). It has a "monkey face" hood, monkey paws on two of the corners, and a long monkey tail in the back. He watched TV and cuddled in it this afternoon, and fell asleep in the middle of me taking pictures.

Not her again.

Photobucket

"Josh, look at Momma..."

Photobucket

Maybe if I act like she's not here, she'll go away...

Photobucket

Annnnd...he's out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute blanket! Love the captures and those lashes in the last photo!!

pat said...

How cute is this!! I love it that he is so caught up in that blanket. I imagine that makes the grams really happy. :-)

Jess said...

Aww, that is so precious! The blanket is ALMOST as adorable as Josh! :)

Michelle said...

you have the cutest little monkey/boy around! that blanket looks so soft and snuggly-no wonder he loves it.

Malisa said...

what a cutie- I love that last one!

Angela2932 said...

So cute, and I love the whole sequence of how he seems to be drifting off to sleep, and looks so cuddly!

PierKiss said...

That blanket is way cool. I love the shots of him sleeping...so sweet.

Melissa said...

What an adorable blanket! Love his long eyelashes in the last one.